- Put CT101 or CT100 in off position - by pressing mode button until "OFF" show in top left of screen
- Next press and hold the center of the screen for about 5 sec or until the screen changes
- Then release
- All parameter values will be restored to defaults, and a message is sent to any radio module installed to instruct the module to restore it's own default values.. The thermostat then resets itself.
This is very useful for the following:
- If you want to get back to Factory defaults
- If the thermostat is not acting as expected
- If your Z-Wave controller dies and you want to un-Join /un-mate your thermostat from the Z-wave controller to use as a stand alone unit (Great for an orphaned thermostat)