When you upgrade the iOS, Apple sometimes turns off location services on apps that use them and does not turn them back on.
So what you need to do is:
- Log out of the Wi-Fi enabled Radio Thermostat app.
- Go to Settings
- Select Privacy
- Make sure location Services is turned on -- if not turn it on
- Select the arrow to go to Location Services page
- Scroll down the app list till you find the thermostat app
- Once there make sure it says always ( If not press the arrow and then select Always)
- Select back
- Go back to the thermostat app and log back in
- Check you radius setting
- Everything should now be working.
If the thermostat app does not show up in the list of apps
Go back to the thermostat app and select the Radius Icon (located next to the set away function)
Select "Get started!" and follow the on screen instructions.