When the thermostat is in Simple screen it will operate like a manual thermostat. So when you set a temperature it will stay at that temperature until you change it.
What you lose:
- No programming capabilities available including holiday and vacation.
- The time and day of the week will not be displayed.
- Cannot control Fresh Air
- Cannot set up WiFi in simple screen mode no pin number display
When the thermostat is in Normal screen you will access to the following:
- Program set up
- Ability to run standard program, holiday or a vacation program
- Ability to override the program till the next time period
- Ability to suspend the program by putting the thermostat in hold
- Time and day of the week will be displayed on main screen
- Ability to control Fresh Air
- WiFi set up will display pin number