I Replaced the Batteries and I still have a Low Battery Symbol
If after replacing the batteries you still have a low battery symbol it could be one of several things:
- Make sure you are using name brand Alkaline Batteries like Duracell, Energizer or Rayovac
- Do not use rechargeable batteries.
- Make sure you put the batteries in in the correct direction.
- Make sure they are in all the way
- Press the reset button on the thermostat - when it comes back up the low battery symbol should be gone.
- Try a different set of batteries you may have a defective battery