If it does not blink check to see that you have a Wi-Fi tower on the screen with radio waves coming off of one side.
- If not please make sure the module is seated good in the slot.
- Next reset the thermostat by pressing the reset button.
If you still do not have a blinking yellow light and you have any other thermostat other then a CT80 or CT80b please check the following;
Make sure you have a working C wire attached to the thermostat
- If you have a C wire then remove the batteries for 5 minutes and see if the thermostat stays powered up
- If not then your C wire is not working correctly.
You will need to correct the C wire issue to get the yellow light to blink
If the C wire is working correctly and you still do not have a yellow light - try the following
- Preform a reset to factory function for both the thermostat and the Wi-Fi module
- Then press the reset button
If still having issues remove and reinstall the Wi-Fi module
- Then press reset